Wednesday 15 August 2012

Industry//Creativatree NYC Job Offer.




www.creativatree.com

A couple of weeks ago, entirely out of the blue, and a little unusual, though, of course, very flatteringly, I was sent an email via my Behance portfolio account from a recruiter at the New York City based advertising agency, Creativatree, with a potential job offer, to work for one of their clients as a designer.

Of course, as aforementioned, although out of the blue, the offer was, naturally, really appreciated, and although I know I'm very lucky, it just isn't appropriate for where I'm currently at in terms of my design education, and I don't feel prepared enough, or that I have enough experience at this time.

However, it's certainly given me optimism for the future, and something potentially to aim for after graduation. Replying to the recruiter, I have asked to keep in touch, so hopefully they'll be a connection there for me to hold on to, and hopefully benefit from in my future prospects. 



No comments:

Post a Comment