Monday 13 August 2012

Studio Visit//Print Visit//Pressision.




When visiting Joe Gilmore at his home studio, Qubik, a couple of weeks ago, one of the main topics we discussed, of course, was printing, and Joe told me about the local printer he uses, Pressision, and the printer he works closely with, Richard.

Joe was kind enough to give me the contact details, and show me some examples of the print work produced, and suggested, as BAGD students have in the past, contacting him with a group of fellow students about a print visit, and to potentially create a close contact for print projects and promotional material throughout the year. As a local facility, this would, of course, be ideal, and something that I'm now discussing and planning with a group of my close friends from within the course. Something to really look forward to, and to plan once the timetables for our working week have become a little more defined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment