Saturday 18 August 2012

Studio Visit//The Archipelago.




On Wednesday, I was lucky enough to have been (the first student!) invited along to the Leeds- based 'Tower Works' design studio, 'The Archipelago', which is run by Vis Com graduate, Mike Lewis, of whom used to run the Saltaire- based studio, 'Studio Mik Mik', under which pseudonym, I originally contacted a year ago.

Spending around an hour in the studio, chatting with Mike about his portfolio, design methods, talking about University and also having the opportunity to show Mike my own portfolio too. It was really great discussing work with him, and getting some inspiration for the future development of my work, especially discussing my projects for next year, which have given me a great deal more insight and ideas development, again, really excited to get started.



No comments:

Post a Comment