Wednesday 1 August 2012

Industry Experience//Perro.




Over the past couple of days I've been lucky enough to get in touch with, and organise another week-long studio placement with Newcastle- based design agency, Perro, which I first learnt about thanks to my fellow work placement companion, Ben, whilst working at Glad (in Gateshead) a couple of weeks ago, so now, more than ever, I'm really appreciative to have made that contact and connection which has helped me to gain this work experience.

I'll be starting on the first week of September, having synchronised working times once more with friend and BAGDer Steph, so I will be able to stay with her in Northumberland and commute in each day, keeping costs down, paying only travel expenses, and will be starting at 9.30 in the morning.

I'm really excited to be working with Perro, to hopefully learn a great deal more, once again, about the industry and my future role within it. From what I have gathered from their online portfolio and bio, as well as what I was told by Ben, the company is quite corporate (not something I'm really used to), with many industry contacts and clients, and I will probably learn a great deal about finance and business, as well as the design practice.

Really excited to get started again!

No comments:

Post a Comment