Sunday 5 August 2012

Studio Visit//Precept.




Over the past few days, having been lucky enough to have received another kind reply from one of the Newcastle upon Tyne studios I have recently contacted, Precept, I have been talking with the Creative/Studio Director, Nick, about potentially going and spending some time working in the studio with them, particularly as they are in the beginnings of setting up an internship programme to support emerging designers, which sounds particularly promising.

We've agreed (but will settle a date at a later time) that I'll go in one of my lunchbreaks/after work to see the guys in the studio whilst I'm working at Perro, which I have already booked for the first week of September, so I'll get two birds with one stone.

I'm definitely feeling really lucky at the moment with the sudden burst of replies and interest. Newcastle is the way forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment