Tuesday 7 August 2012

Industry Experience//Founded.




After contacting them initially around a week ago, I've been lucky enough to have been offered a week's worth of work experience from branding design studio, Founded, which is based just off the main street (Grey Street) in Newcastle upon Tyne, and whilst I was at Glad, my friend and fellow BAGDer, was experiencing a work placement there, which has proved to be really insightful as I've learnt a little about the studio, the practice, and the people that work there.

Fortunately, they were also kind enough to let me come to work the week before my planned week with Perro, so it will mean, although I won't be able to stay in accommodation with Steph again for the week, it fits in a lot more effectively with my plans, and means that I can have a total week of independence, which, although daunting, I'm sure, will be very rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment