Tuesday 7 August 2012

Studio Visit//The Archipelago.




After a year of persistence and lots of "I'll get back in touch at a later date" (due to two studio moves in the space of a year!) I'm really pleased that I've finally been able to have confirmed a studio visit to Graphic Design co-operative studio, The Archipelago, which is run by Designer Mike Lewis (a previous Leeds College of Art and Design student), who, when I first spoke to him, was running the Shipley-based illustrative design studio, Studio Mik Mik. 

I'm really looking forward to seeing their new working environment at The Tower Works in Leeds, especially as it is a co-operative studio, which is something through the enterprise module I feel I know a little bit more about, and particularly interests me in terms of my own future design practice, so I'm really excited to find out more about their practice, and how working alongside other designers can help persuade, influence and inform their own individual work and finalised portfolio outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment