Thursday 5 April 2012

PPD//Mole Architects//Design research.

 


http://www.maddisongraphic.com/mole-architects/ 


Another great source of design inspiration found today for my future self promotion and branding design developments. Perhaps most importantly for me, and to reflect my design style is to keep the brand simple, effective, and consistent. I want to primarily use black, white, and one spot colour (yellow) which will translate through a wide range of printed materials and online designs (therefore ensuring that the colour chosen in also web safe). 
I really love the simple, type driven design for this range of printed media for 'Mole Architects'. Although I work primarily in illustrative design, I am worried that incorporating this too much into my design would be too narrowly focused to one particular style or design outcome (and I'm more likely to "go off" the designs as a result). I would really like to create my own typeface, or find one that I believe really represents my aesthetic style that would positively reflect my portfolio of work- these designs have proven  another great source of inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment