Thursday 5 April 2012

PPD//Branding inspiration//Sofia Sans.



http://www.mostardesign-store.com/store/index.php/sofia-sans-typeface-family.html


Whilst searing for contemporary sans serif typefaces to use, or to inspire my own branding design developments. 
Quite concidentally, I discovered 'Sofia Sans' (being a Sophie, myself...it was meant to be), designed by Anagrama, based around one of my favourite typographic designs, Gill Sans. 
Although I can totally justify spending $249.90 on the 12 x family, it doesn't mean I can afford it (boo). The typeface is so close to perfect, and I feel wonderfully reflects my bold, minimalist approach to design. Therefore, I have been inspired to go on to create my own type family, which, hopefully, can work as effectively as 'Sofia'...busy couple of weeks ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment