Sunday 29 April 2012

PPD//PPD Presentation Prep//Ambitions for the summer.



A short list, starting to brainstorm my ambitions and plans throughout the summer in terms of my design practice, and things that I hope to achieve. Also looking ahead to Tuesday's PPD session with tutor Jane to inspire some discussion points, and show that I am actively engaging with the PPD Presentation that will (I know!) be here sooner than I know it.


LIST FOR THE SUMMER


- Re-design/photographs Etsy page.
- Get website live and fully functioning.
- Open up Big Cartel store online.
- Have my Notonthehighstreet store live and fully functioning.
- Have at LEAST one industry experience placement.
- Have at LEAST five studio visits.
- Continuing creating and stocking new work for retail outlets TestSpace, Etsy, Nook & Cranny, and secure retail sales with Bird's Yard.
- Sell at at LEAST one craft fair (Reetsweet, 2nd June).
- Get my work exhibited at LEAST once (19th May, Cafe 164/Split).

No comments:

Post a Comment