Saturday 28 April 2012

PPD//Industry Experience//SMILE.



http://www.wearesmile.com/index.php


Found a great looking design studio today, 'Smile' looks like just my cup of tea (even down to the colours for branding!). Located in central Birmingham (not too far away from my home county of Shropshire), Smile work within branding for both print and digital design, with a friendly, hard-working and research-driven ethos within their work which suits my own wants and needs as a design practitioner wonderfully.


Really pleased to see from their opportunities FAQ page that they regularly take on interns and like getting post (me too!), so I will actively be contacting them within the next couple of weeks!




EMAIL: jobs@wearesmile.com
ATTACHMENT: Under 5MG
PHONE: 0121 773 4851
ADDRESS: The Bond
180-182 Fazeley Street
Birmingham
B5 5SE


NOTES: They like post! BE CREATIVE



No comments:

Post a Comment