Monday 9 April 2012

Personal Development//Kendal Calling Festival & Reetsweet.




Really excited today to have become a confirmed seller (as stocked by Reetsweet, who will be representing me with a stall at the event) at the Kendal Calling Festival, in which the likes of musicians such as Maximo Park, Feeder, James, Dizzee Rascal, and many more will be performing at.
The event has a low-key community vibe which has shown evidence of becoming increasingly popular throughout the years, and although I sadly won't be able to attend in person, I'm really excited to become involved in some small way. Now that my deposit is paid, it's about getting all my stock ready for the July submission deadline to be sent to Reetsweet organiser Becki and ready for the event (can't wait to hear how it goes already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment