Saturday 21 April 2012

Personal Development//Studio Visit//Fedrigoni Showroom.




On Tuesday, I took a trip (whilst on my week break in London with my partner to celebrate his birthday/the chance for us both to take some time off!) to Hatton Gardens, just off the Farringdon stop in London to visit the Fedrigoni showroom, something that I have been quite keen to do for a long time, and, of course, wasn't dissapointed.
There, I met a couple of the staff who kindly showed me around the showroom office area, and allowed me to have free reign over a few shelves of their printed work (which were, luckily for me, crammed!) and their stock sample booklets (which seemed to be infinite). As well as gaining an insight into the Fedrigoni portfolio, it was great to see how calm and confident the office was in what I assumed could be quite a stressful or demanding job in the heart of the city, and it was great to talk to someone even more passsionate about paper than I am!
I was lucky enough to be given a quite a few samples to take away from the office (and felt the weight of them in my bag for the rest of the day!) including paper samples, a magazine, a few business cards, greetings cards, and a photographic portfolio of some of their white stocks. Really great stuff.
I'm really glad that we decided to visit, and met the staff at the showroom, showing just how relaxed and sophisticated an office can be!


No comments:

Post a Comment