Saturday 21 April 2012

Personal Development//Yorkshire Graphic Design Exhibition.



Really pleased to ~announce~ that my work has been chosen as one of the lucky eight designer's (portfolios) to be shown at the Yorkshire Graphic Design Exhibition at Cafe 164 and the Leeds Gallery from 14th May-23rd June, as prompted to enter by a designer I met at Reetsweet, Oli Bentley, who runs Leeds-based Graphic Design studio 'Split'. 

Really happy to have one, and it will be the first time since college that my work has been exhibited (with the exception of Papergirl Leeds last year) to the public (but this time on a much larger scale with a much wider audience/viewing potential), and I'm looking forward to seeing a few of my design pieces in a public space within the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment