Wednesday 4 April 2012

PPD//Branding & Self promotion inspiration.



http://www.behance.net/gallery/Coda-Search/1638510


Squat Design, NYC
Coda Search//Human Resource company

I was sent a link a couple of days ago to this brilliant branding design for the Human Resource company Coda Search, by Squat Design, by friend and fellow BAGDer, Joe- as he thought I would appreciate the design as a huge fan of yellow (and colour in general) and the typeface Gotham, which is used throughout the branding design.
As intuitive as ever, Joe was spot on and the design is just my cup of tea- really, exactly what I was trying to achieve with my past "dabbling" in self promotional branding, and what I now feel quite inspired to go back and redesign, with this professional, high impact design in mind- hopefully taking the inspiration of this corporate layout and design, and adding a few more elements of fun and character.


No comments:

Post a Comment