Saturday 21 April 2012

PPD//Letterhead research.



Having taken a book out of the Uni library before the Easter break, I finally got an opportunity to look through the Graphic Design publication, 'Letterhead 6' for some inspiration for my own design developments in the way of my self promotional printed brand and identity materials, with a wide variety of design ideas, formats, and stocks used throughout which have really inspired me, and certainly opened me up to some more potential design ideas, and a little more variation from my original ideas. Some of the logos and icons, in particular, have really focused my imagination, as I know this is something that I have particular problems with, and will look forward to explore more within the next week or so as these designs develop.


No comments:

Post a Comment