Tuesday 13 March 2012

Rebrand Research//Sunshine yellow.



http://www.etsy.com/shop/sparrownestscript?ref=fp_treasury_6


Whilst signing off my orders on Etsy today, I saw these gloriously sunshine-bright yellow stationary cards on the homepage of the website, and was automatically drawn to them.
For my own personal branding, as I have been experimenting with, I'm really keen to start using yellow throughout my identity design as I feel the personality represents both myself and my work, along with various other traits and signifiers (my favourite colour, my hair colour 'blonde', etc).
Although these designs are clearly not branding or heavily developed from a Graphic Design background,  I would really love my own designs to have the same effect that these did on me- happiness, the idea of memorable design, and being something unique that will, visually, really grab my prospective client/employees eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment