Saturday 3 March 2012

Personal Development//Golden Age Interview.



'Golden Age' is an online magazine created by US- based photographer, Nikki Chicoine. Having got to know Nikki through a mutual love of photography and practice of the medium (for me, a couple of years ago now) I was delighted when Nikki both told me about the magazine she was creating to showcase photographers, as well as asking whether I would take part for an interview about my Graphic Design work.
The PDF copy of the magazine (posted above) is the last issue- Issue 3, and shows an example of the sort of work I will be alongside- my interview (the responses as published below) to be in the next issue. With many supporters (talking thousands...) of Nikki's work, I anticipate that the magazine, too, will go on to achieve great online success.
Exciting times!


No comments:

Post a Comment