Saturday 3 March 2012

Cafe 164 & Split//Competition Brief.




http://www.cafe164.com/


Follow up information sent to me yesterday following meeting Oli from Leeds-based design company 'Split' at the latest Reetsweet craft fair I was selling at.
As previously mentioned (and blogged!), the designer at Split, Oli,  whom I met at the fair asked whether or not I would be interested in entering a competition that both he and Cafe 164 were putting on to get work exhibited in the Cafe, which sits alongside the Leeds Art Gallery.


Free to enter, and with a little while before the submission date, I think it's a great opportunity- I've put out the message to fellow BAGDers too, so hopefully the opportunity will be as popular as I believe it deserves to be- a great chance to have work seen in the community, and, potentially bought by the public too.


No comments:

Post a Comment