Friday 8 February 2013

Personal Development III//Trip to Tayburn, Edinburgh.




Earlier today, I was in the very privaleged position of being able to attend a personal portfolio review with Tayburn in Edinburgh, after planning the trip to see one of my favourite design studios quite some time ago (and, of course, the beautiful city of Edinburgh).

In the review I was lucky enough to discuss my portfolio with both Catriona, a Senior Designer at Tayburn, and with Malcolm Stewart, the Creative Director. Spending an hour showcasing both my portfolio, and being shown the studio, I gained some really insightful and constructive feedback (to be posted, in detail, at a later point) which I am sure will really help me develop the strongest portfolio possible, and put me in really good stead for securing a good job upon graduation.

A great visit, and one I would certainly like to do again (particularly after being asked to keep in touch), a very exciting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment