Wednesday 6 February 2013

Personal Development III//Talent Spot Leeds & Warehouse Design Submission




This afternoon I took time out to submit work through to the Warehouse Talent Spot Leeds competition, whereupon selected designers, filmmakers and writers will have the opportunity to showcase their work at the new Leeds Trinity store over the opening month- providing a great chance to introduce my work to a larger audience, as well as, potentially to industry professionals.

Submitting work that I feel reflects my own personal style and design direction (as well as being eye-catching for a busy, retail environment), I am not entirely sure this will be what the company is looking for (they may well go for a more fashion- orientated route), however, I really felt it was too good an opportunity to miss, and look forward to potentially hearing back from the event organisers in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment