Wednesday 13 February 2013

Personal Development III//Behance Student Competition




This evening I was sent a direct email from the team at Behance to suggest that I submit work for the Talent Search: Student Edition, which, of course, I was really enthusiastic to enter (any opportunity to promote both my work and myself personally is really great at this crucial point in my degree). After reading the terms and conditions, I decided to enter my design work for this year's YCN and UK Greetings awards, feeling that it, at this stage, potentially has the most design development and consideration for branding, colour palette and typographic layout, as well as commercial strength.

There's some great projects submitted so far, and I feel very pleased to be one of them. Looking forward to hearing the results soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment