Tuesday 19 February 2013

Personal Development III//Re-joining LinkedIn




After my PPD and tutorial crit last week, and a good discussion with tutor John about preparing for my future and employment, and decided to re-join LinkedIn.

At this crucial stage of my education, and as I go on to look for jobs, and developing my career, I feel it's important to build a network and connections with as many active members of the design industry as possible, as, of course, more often than not, it's about WHO you know. Also, I feel that developing a communication and conversation with members of the industry will only help in building my confidence when talking with others, particularly about design, and, hopefully, will put me in the best frame of mind when (hopefully!) I start having interviews and call backs for job applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment