Tuesday 30 April 2013

Personal Devlopment III//Propaganda Studio Visit.




Yesterday afternoon I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to take a studio visit to the branding design studio, Propaganda, at Calls Wharf in Leeds.

A fan of Propaganda, and particularly their established creative make up brand, Illamasqua, for some time, along with their incredibly talented designers and excellence in marketing, it was a real privilege to go along to meet Lee Bennett, the Design Director of the studio, and to be able to showcase my portfolio and have a talk about the industry, and my potential place within it. 

He offered some really great advice, and being totally personable, I felt (perhaps for the first time on a studio visit!) completely relaxed, at ease and confident about presenting myself and my work. 

A really great opportunity to get some really great insight, Lee suggested promoting more of a brand development throughout my portfolio, to showcase my thought process, and also to expand upon evidence of my software knowledge and application of design (e.g. stop motion, web design, exploring more diverse processes). 

Feeling really motivated, I can't wait to get involved in the industry now!

No comments:

Post a Comment