Sunday 21 April 2013

Personal Development III//Freelance Recruitment



In light of my recent decision to move to London, along with being offered a temporary internship, I have started to consider the "long run" of living in the city, and, of course, the affordability.

Having met up with a friend in Shoreditch last week, who is a member of the (Advertising) design community, he recommended signing up with freelance recruitment agencies, which I felt was a great idea to ensure my presence is known and I have the potential to gain not only income, but further company contacts and networking credentials within the city.

So far, I have signed up to a few sites for profile building and job searches (see screenshot examples above and below), and will readily pursue this further within the next few weeks and months.



No comments:

Post a Comment