Tuesday 9 April 2013

Personal Development III//PPD Presentation 2013



This afternoon and evening, I have been working on the development of my Personal & Professional Development Presentation which I will present to the tutor group in a couple of weeks time.

Despite the fact that some particular elements are liable to change, in particular, plans for employment and my involvement within the industry, having applied for several positions in recent weeks and months, the integral message of the presentation will stay the same.

I hope, working on it at this early(ish) stage, will give me good time for reflection and consideration of the presentation, and ensuring that I get all of my most significant and profoundest hopes and reflections across to my tutors and peers alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment