Tuesday 9 April 2013

Personal Development III//April 2013 Portfolio & CV



In preparation for a couple of studio visits over the next week, I decided to re-vamp my portfolio, along with my CV, taking the feedback from various other portfolio reviews since the New Year as well as creating more of a 'Work in Progress' section, to showcase some of the forthcoming design projects to come from the Final Major Project (which, unfortunately, at this stage, are not yet complete enough to add in full into the portfolio), but hopefully will provide a prompt for more insight, and a motivation for me to get a real move on with the design brief progression.

I'm looking forward to discussing my work with the studios, and hopefully having real confidence in my aims, ambitions, and design direction upon graduating University.


No comments:

Post a Comment