Monday 6 May 2013

Personal & Professional Development III//Employment




www.joyofex.org

I'm very pleased to post that I am in the very fortunate position to now be an employed Graphic Designer. After visiting Sally Beerworth, Creative at The Joy of Ex Foundation (whose work I have admired for some time) in Notting Hill, I have been offered the role of a Designer (all of her design work, to this point, has been outsourced, as she is the head creative copywriter, working independently within her studio), starting in August immediately after my placement at Further (www.furthercreative.co.uk), but starting to work together on a part-time basis until that point.

I'm really excited to get the opportunity to move to London and work with a creative I really admire, and, hopefully, really make my mark on the developing and flourishing business with real heart and humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment