Saturday 1 December 2012

Professional Development III//Reetsweet Craft Fair.



From 9am- 5pm today I've been working at the Christmas Reetsweet Craft Fair at The Corn Exchange, in Leeds, my second Christmas craft fair with Rebecca Drury's fair, after starting selling with them this time around a year ago.

Having got work and designs professionally printed by both Moo and Awesome Merchandise I was really looking forward to going along, having put a lot of time and preparation into the event, as well as buying new bunting, table cloth, card holders, etc. Unfortunately, unlike last Christmas (where it was a two-day event) I found that traffic was reasonably slow, and although I made back the money for the table (a little pricier than normal at £45), it wasn't much over, which was a little disappointing for my personal sales, but anticipating selling my stock online over the next few weeks, and creating some new designs to help maintain interest for future fairs!


No comments:

Post a Comment