Tuesday 11 December 2012

Design Practice III//Brief Five: Leeds College of Art Christmas Card 2012 Submission Boards.



The finalised submission for the additional, two-day brief for the live competition Leeds College of Art Christmas Card 2012 design, as viewed and judged by marketing (results of the contest are yet to be published).

Again, overall I'm quite happy with the design outcomes of the project, particularly considering the turnaround times, however, I wish that I could have produced a high enough quality print and photographic image to feel happy to represent it on my boards as opposed to a vector-based design, which would have ensured more consistency across my boards, as well as being able to apply it directly to my personal and professional design portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment