Monday 3 December 2012

Professional Development III//Re-Branding My Personal & Professional Practice.



Initially started with the view of taking brand materials down to an interview at Praline (Design Studio) in London this week, that I sadly will no longer be able to attend for both personal and work-related reasons, I started to look at my branding and ways it could be improved, having recently, in particular, developed a more typographically-lead style (and outside the comfort zone of Helvetica...).

As I have been using it a great deal within recent client work through the Design Practice III module (see my Design Pratice blog for more details) I decided to use Avenir, and keep to a similar style of the multi-lingual business cards I already use, but this time breaking up words into phonetics and syllables with hyphenation- a concept driven by my love and the importance I place upon both minimalism and communication and constant interaction and learning in working relationships.

Despite not having the same direct usage and purpose, I hope to go on to widen the product range for this branding for my professional development module, starting to look at professional print for my stationary and portfolio range, as well as applying my branding through social media and digital design.


No comments:

Post a Comment