Friday 21 December 2012

Personal Development III//Website Developments.




Over the festive break I've been fortunate enough that I've been able to dedicated some time to finally re-designing and organising my website, something I've been meaning to do for around 6-12 months now. Along with working on a re-designed branding (although small changes, something that I feel is a little more "me" and the clean, minimal direction that I feel my work is taking, and hope to take it in), I have worked on custom CSS edits for a more unique and personalised browsing experience, as well as transferring my domain name to my Cargo account. This way, I can ensure that updates can be made quickly and easily, and, perhaps most importantly, cost effectively.

I feel really happy that I now finally have a site that I will feel proud to have on my business card and show to prospective employees as I seek more industry placements and employment upon graduation throughout the year.

Along with this, I have also gone on to develop a personalised email address, again, adding to the overall consistency and professionalism of my personal branding.

Definitely looking forward to completing more briefs that I can be proud of to add to my current working design portfolio. For design developments throughout this year, see my Final Major Project blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment