Wednesday 21 November 2012

Professional Practice III//Reply from Praline.



www.designbypraline.com

This afternoon, I was lucky enough to receive an email reply from Praline, a London and Paris based design studio that I had recently contacted in regards to going down for a potential portfolio review and/or studio visit.

Really happy that the studio are keen to see me within the next couple of weeks (the first thing I did was order myself a good PAMPA A3 portfolio... now I just have to design the work to go in it...), hopefully I'll negotiate either the 4th or 6th December, the days of which I am next free.

Praline have a seriously impressive design portfolio and 12-year history in the business, along with working within many of the culture, architectural and entertainment industries I am myself interested in both in my current student design projects, and the ones I hope to pursue in my professional career upon graduation.

Really looking forward to it, and, hopefully, gaining some constructive feedback, and more potential industry contacts.


No comments:

Post a Comment