Monday 26 November 2012

Professional Development III//Lee Goater Industry Contact.



Towards the end of last week, tutor Amber Smith sent along an open invitation to the BAGD course to apply for a potential placement opportunity with Graphic Designer, Lee Goater. With a truly impressive  portfolio, working with some great brand projects and local clients such as Leeds Inspired, I was definitely interested in applying, and sent along my details for the one-day-a-week placement.

However, over the weekend I confirmed with two studios I have been in recent contact that I will be spending more time with them in an internship capacity over the next six months, and felt it would be unfair to potentially commit to working with Lee and then not be able to commit to my existing plans, or vice versa.

I decided to send an email over to Lee apologising, and got a very kind reply and advice for my future internships ("Make lots of 'T'!"), so hopefully he'll still be a contact (and someone's work to admire!) for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment