Sunday 11 November 2012

Professional Development III//Contacting Edinburgh Studios.



effektivedesign.co.uk

This evening, I set about making contact with me three favourite Scottish Graphic Design agencies, Effektive, Tayburn, and The Touch Agency, in regards to potentially arranging a studio visit, and a potential portfolio review to try to make network connections and even to possibly create a working relationship with the studios in the near future.

As I've started to seriously consider the future of my career, and my plans upon graduation, Edinburgh, in particular, is somewhere that I'd be really interested to look to for work and to live, and I'd love to start making connections with the design industry in the area, so fingers crossed that I'll receive some positive responses and develop communication links soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment