Tuesday 10 May 2011

CTS Module Feedback.



Today I received my module feedback from CTS tutor, Richard Miles. I was really pleased with the grade I achieved- my first first (!) of the degree programme with a 78% grade. 

I received some really useful pointers about my work, to look at my Harvard Referencing in more detail, and  to "keep up the enthusiasm".

Overall, though a little daunting at times, I have really enjoyed my experience of CTS this year- I feel that I have learnt a great deal and developed my essay writing and writing skills to a level which is mature and positively reflects on the analysis and review of my design practice. 

I really look forward to the Level 05 CTS programme which I have been told takes a more philosophical and thought-provoking turn...can't wait to get started again in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment