Sunday 5 June 2011

PPD Presentation.


The PPD final project, which I am to present to half of the Graphic Design group on Friday 10th June, with an insight into my working and personal life, and what I have gained so far from the LCA BAGD experience...


A quick over-view of the twenty-two slides of my presentation, which cover a brief insight into my personal life, interests, working practice, and aspirations for my future career.


A brief geeking-out interlude here...


 (At which point I shall produce a selection of individually-named cakes for the group...inspired by doing what you love ;])


I'm quite looking forward to presenting to the group on Friday, as well as seeing other people's ideas and interests within their own presentations.
Fortunately, I have been blessed with the waffling gene, so I hope that the speaking presentation shaln't be too difficult, but before Friday I shall make a point of making several rehersals to ensure that the presentation is between 5 and 7 minutes in length, as the brief criteria states.

No comments:

Post a Comment