Friday 24 June 2011

Assessment Forms for Year II.



Completed assessment forms to lead me onto Level 05 (Year II) of the course- evaluating my skills at this point, my design knowledge and practice.
Admittedly, I feel that my confidence has been a little knocked throughout the year at University, and this has affected my work a great deal at times. Next year, I hope to utilise the feelings I had (and may return to having) into energy and encouregement to work far more effectively, and to push my work into a far more visually-communicating contemporary style- particularly paying attention to the development in my illustration skills (the field I would like to work in when I graduate).
I will come back to this form again at least during one more point during the summer break. Although little will have changed, hopefully my ambitions for summer design development may have given me a little more confidence and knowledge in some of these areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment