Tuesday 15 February 2011

Module Submission Form.


SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
 wednesday 16th february 2011


THEME/SUBJECT RATIONALE:

For my chosen subject, I decided to create a product based around moustaches- and how they can be promoted to encourage experimentation in style, growth and grooming methods.

From extensive research, I found that the vast majority of people I asked were "anti-moustache", and I wanted to ammend this in a light-hearted, playful manner, a style and method of which I believe people will have an automatically positive response to- which, of course, were my exact intentions.

My main focus for my design, was, of course, men- and particually in the teen-twenty-five year old age bracket- an age of fashion conciousness and the self-confidence and assurance of experimentation which comes naturally with this period of growth and maturity. I hope to have created a design which was simple, bold, interactie and humourous- but most of all, a product which is sincerely fun and memorable.
ALL WORK MUST BE CLEARLY PRESENTED AND LABELLED WITH YOUR NAME, MODULE CODE, BRIEF TITLE AND ANY OTHER APPROPRIATE INFORMATION. PLEASE PRESENT ALL WORK IN AN A2 PLASTIC PORTFOLIO/SLEEVE- ANY WORK SUBMITTED IN OTHER FORMATS SHOULD BE DISCUSSED WITH THE MODULE TUTOR IN ADVANCE OF THE SUBMISSION. ALL BLOG POSTS RELEVANT TO THIS MODULE SHOULD BE "TAGGED" WITH THE MODULE CODE 'OUGD102'.


Blogs up to date..........complete.
Work labelled as briefed..........complete.
Work submitted in apropraite format..........complete.
Self-Evaluation Completed and posted to blog(s) as briefed..........complete.


I CONFIRM THAT ALL WORK SUBMITTED IS MY OWN, AND AM AWARE OF THE COLLEGE PLAGIARISM POLICY AND THAT ALL WORK SUBMITTED HAS BEEN APPROPRIATELY LABELLED, FORMATTED AND TESTED.

signed and dated..........complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment