Sunday 3 March 2013

Personal Development III//Elle Decoration Task Design.


Today I spent the vast majority of the day working on the design proposals for submission (by Monday) from my interview at Elle Decoration earlier in the week.
Assigned the task by the Art Director, I felt this would be a really good opportunity to showcase my knowledge of the industry, my skills, and, most importantly, at this point, my ability to contribute new and exciting ideas to the magazine, which, as stated on Thursday, was really important in this position.

I'm really looking forward to hopefully hearing (positive) feedback soon, and feel it was a great opportunity for me to experiment with a very different type of editorial design to what I would ordinarily work with (but hope to do a lot more so in the future).


No comments:

Post a Comment