Wednesday 17 October 2012

Professional Development III//Contacting DED Studio.




This morning, along with The Lift Agency, I contacted DED in Sheffield in regards to another potential studio visit. Having recently discovered the company via twitter (and the happy coincidence of researching work that I later found was produced by their design studio), I really love their diverse range and mixture of both traditional branding and graphic design and illustration within their portfolio, and would love to get the opportunity to meet the established design team, and to potentially learn more about their place in the industry. 

Really excited about this studio, hopefully I'll receive some feedback or a reply in the near future. All development and contact will be blogged onto my Personal and Professional Development blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment