Tuesday 9 October 2012

Personal & Professional Development III//Contacting Duke Studios.





This evening, I contacted Duke Studios in Leeds re a potential studio visit, primarily on behalf of myself, but after discussing the idea of visiting with a few of my peers on the course, we felt it would be a good idea to all potentially go down as a group.
I first found out about Duke Studios after they initially followed me on Twitter and we started talking with one another, leading me to find out a little bit more about them, including discovering that two of the graduates from the course last year also have gone on to hire a studio there for their new business. It would definitely be interesting to visit for a potential studio space, if the idea to set up my own design studio were ever to become a realised one, and, all in all, to get an overall sense of the studio and the-day-to-day working environment.

Really anticipating a reply and hoping we can organise something for the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment