Wednesday 28 December 2011

More Design Studios//Contacts//Potential Work Experience.


Beginning to research more design studios to add to my existing contact list for potential work experience and industry placements in the new year- having sourced some really fantastic looking companies, which I feel I could fit well into, and/or could learn a lot from, aligned with my particular fields of interest 
within the wider design field.
Once I have worked on my re-branding design and produced an innovative and insightful portfolio of work (PDF?) to send to the studios, I will be in contact as soon as possible- looking for a work placement in the summer, or potentially even sooner in the Easter break.





Taxi Studio- heard a lot about them in the past, a very impressive and broad range of designs within their portfolio- and, if their website is anything to go by, (and I do, admittedly, judge a company by their website...) they look very fun, playful and innovative (love the "wheel of fortune- esque feature on the site). Also, an added bonus, their studio is in Bristol- somewhere I would definitely consider moving to after graduation- would be a great insight into working life in the city, and to see whether or not it would live up to my hopes and expectations.

CONTACT DETAILS:

93 Princess Victoria Street
Clifton
Bristol
BS8 4DD


0117 973 5151


JOBS//WORK PLACEMENT:


Send CV and work samples to Terry (Design Studio Manager)
terry@taxistudio.co.uk




Wonderful packaging and branding design- burst* appear to be a very youthful, fun, and stylish company- certainly the sort of design (in their portfolio) that I aspire to achieve myself, and really admire.
CONTACT DETAILS:

2-4 Dubarry House, 
Hove Park Villas, 
Hove 
BN3 6AE

+44 (0)1273 731110

JOBS//WORK PLACEMENT:

helo@burst-design.com
SEND CV AND SAMPLES OF WORK



A truly amazing website (the homepage is quite sensational)- I couldn't help but smile when I came across their design work. Fun, youthful (they boast about the average age of 25 and 50/50 split of male/females- a great place for me, getting on with both genders, and, of course, being a young student designer). Really good mix of design work in their design portfolio.

CONTACT DETAILS:

Creative Orchestra
206 Belgravia Workshops
159-163 Marlborough Road,
London,
N19 4NR

0207 272 2297

JOBS//WORK PLACEMENT:

CHRIS ARNOLD- CREATIVE PARTNER

chrisa@creativeo.plus.com
07778 05 66 86

VICTORIA GALLARDO- CREATIVE PARTNER

victoria@creativeo.plus.com
077 46 95 2072


http://www.pearlfisher.com/contactcms.php?cmspageid=3

Pearlfisher... you are... THE ONE. I think I may have found my dream work placement company- really excited about their work and their ethos, sounds like just my cup of tea! And, whatsmore... they designed the typeface for the Innocent Brand. Swoon. My branding is now an absolute priority so I can get in touch re work placements... exciting times!

CONTACT:

50 Brook Green 
London 
W6 7BJ England
 
T  +44 (0)20 7603 8666

Nellie Veltman nellie@pearlfisher.com

JOBS//WORK PLACEMENT:

In your email:

– Tell us why you want to work for Pearlfisher

– Write a couple of lines about a brand you are particularly passionate about, giving your reasons


– Include a PDF portfolio of your proudest work


– And let us know any other creative things you get up to in your spare time including any blogs, MySpace pages or websites that show us what you're capable of.

Pearlfisher London:
placement_talent@pearlfisher.com

No comments:

Post a Comment