Wednesday 23 March 2011

Formative Feedback and Progress Review.


An overview of the topics and comments discussed with through my Easter-time progress tutorial with tutor Amber...
ISSUES DISCUSSED AT THE TUTORIAL:

-Good attendance and envolvment with the programme.
-Range of techniques and processes in preperation for final solution.
-Evidence all development.
-Listen to  feedback from staff and students.

(TUTOR) ACTION:

-CTS>Completed
-Elective>To be completed over easter (creative writing)

STUDENT ACTION:

-Connect blog DP>DC>DP>DC etc...
-PPD up to date


I really enjoyed my tutorial session with tutor Amber and felt a lot more assured about my progress as a result.
I can certainly see some of the points Amber raised, such as not being so defensive about my work (usually caused by my rambling in crit sessions!) and to experiment more with materials and techniques- which I have begun to reflect on not only from this session but from my module feedback last week.

I will certainly do must best to work on these points, and keep working as hard as I can to get the most out of this demanding yet ultimately rewarding course.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment