Tuesday 15 March 2011

End of Module Grade: OUGD102.



After receiving our module grades yesterday, i was quite pleased with my result of 65%, a 2% increase from the first module. I felt as though I had put a great deal more effort, and slowly but surely my skills are developing- and now I intend to push this even further and this grade has inspired me to work harder still, and really consider the each brief and the limits I can put it, and myself to on the very first day of briefing. 

Points I believe I have to ammend and particularly pick up upon:

-Experimentation of method and techniques.
-Visual Research (Design Context).
-Personal and Professional reflection and evaluation of a frequent basis.
-Going back and ammending projects if they weren't right the first time- don't be lazy!
I just really hope that my work can keep improving and my grade increasing in this way, and that I will always strive to do my very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment