Friday 14 January 2011

Time Management.


In today's PPD morning session, we reviewed our personal time management, and calculated how our time was spent in an average day, or week.

My time is divided, as follows...

Activities

College Activities

-Walking to-and-from uni- 40 minutes per day.
-Time working in the studio/mac suite/library (7 hours per day).
-Working on uni work at home (7 hours per day).

Domestic Activities

-Food Shopping (1 hour per week).
-Cleaning and hoovering kitchen and bedroom (2 hours per week).
-Washing and ironing (3 hours per week).
-Eating! (9 hours per week).
-Washing and drying up dishes (2 hours per week).

Social Activities

-Boyfriend time! (one eveing per week- usually at weekends).
-Ringing parents (1 hour per week).
-SLEEP! (upto 25 hours per week).

Other

-Working 12 hours per week part time at Nisa local.
-Working up to 12 hours per week at LCA (student ambassador)
-Photography shoots- up to 10/15 hours per week.
-Etsy sales- promotion and distribution, up to 2 hours per week.


Time dedicated to college activities:

1. Time with friends: 10%
2. Blogging 20%
3. CTS and tutorials 10%
4. Visual langauge 15%
5. Briefings 10%
6. Collecting camera equiptment(!) 10%
7. Eating lunch 2%
8. PPD 5%
9. Computer-aided design 17%


Time dedicated to general activities:

1. Uni Work 25%
2. Cleaning and home 10%
3. Part-Time Employment 20%
4. Eats and treats 10%
5. The weekly shop 5%
6. Time with loved ones 10%
7. 40 winks 5%
8. Online sales 5%
9. Creativity strikes 10%


My task for next week is now to go on to record my actions of every single way for the next seven days- therefore, gaining a true insight into how I spend my time, how I procrasinate, when I procrasinate, and how I can put a stop to it, and achieve the best results I possibly can in my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment