Friday 24 September 2010

ABC all about me...


This is me.
(I wouldn't necessarily look like this if you saw me in the street).

This illustrative mount board collection shows my LCA summer project task 1, creating an alphabetic collection that reflects my personality, interests, etc.

A: le fabuleux destin d' amelie poulain
B: beekeeper
C: crafts
D: dreams
E: embrace
F: france
G: genteel
H: hands/cross-hatching
I: icarus
J: J.M Barie
K: kiwi (an allergy most foul)
L: lighthouse
M: Morrissey
N: Nureyev
O: octopus
P: penguin
Q: quotations
R: rose tint
S: seaside
T: (mixed) tapes
U: the unbearable lightness of being
W: Willy Wonka
X: xenomania
Y: yummy goods
Z: zoology

I had a lovely response from my blog group, and they had a lot of positive comments. They seemed to like how personal the piece was, and how it reflected myself entirely.

2 comments:

  1. I love the use of mixed media! i think this makes the piece look really interesting. The illustrative style also makes it stand out quite a bit. Its overall a really nice piece to look at and keeps the viewer interested. It has a very continuous style! :)

    ReplyDelete