Monday 10 September 2012

Professional Practice III//Industry//Reply from Supa Naught





This afternoon, Simon Canaway of Supa Naught, a design studio in Newcastle-upon-Tyne I had originally contacted a couple of months ago, was kind enough to send a reply in regards to me sending along a copy of my portfolio and CV, as well as noting that I was looking to develop my industry experience through placements and studio visits throughout the summer.

Although, as stated in the email, Supa Naught aren't currently offering placements, he was kind enough to send through an extensive and very complimentary reply to my portfolio, which, of course, I greatly appreciate, and hope I can still keep in contact with him for any potential work or opportunities to meet again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment