Sunday 29 July 2012

Visits//Bradford Media Museum.



Yesterday, my partner and I went along to the Bradford Media Museum, after a long time of saying "we have to go", and, thankfully, neither of us were disappointed. The museum itself was really interesting, and something completely different to my other exhibition/museum experiences, perhaps due to the contemporary building and nature of the subject matter, with both traditional and modern artefacts, objects and items of interest.
I think the area that I was most interested in within the building's displays was the Kodak room of photographic contents- particularly enjoying the packaging and traditional, hand rendered, typographic design items that really took my interest from a Graphic Design perspective, and have inspired me once more to experiment with type and explore this area of design to a further extent both throughout the summer and through my next academic year within my personal and professional design practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment