Monday 2 July 2012

Freelance Work//Image Zoo//Licensing Royalty Free Stock Illustration.




A couple of days ago, I was contacted by Rosy, a team member at Vancouver-based royalty free stock illustration licensing site, Image Zoo, asking if I would be interested in getting involved and becoming one of their represented illustrative designers- selling the rights to my images to the site for an exclusivity deal for a minimum of five years, and gaining a percentage of the money made from selling the images on to direct clients, retail, catalog sales, etc. 

Reading through all of their terms and agreements, it was definitely something that I would be interested in getting involved with, having already set up a licensing agreement with Getty Images in regards to some old photography work available on my Flickr portfolio site.

I've sent through a selection of low resolution JPEG images for the team to review and potentially choose from to publish on the site, and I look forward to hopefully bonding a close-knit working relationship with them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment